Monday, February 2, 2009

a piece of advice

So after much thought and consideration, I have decided to remind all the boys of the world to get a haircut. Having long(ish) hair rarely looks good and usually looks gross. I don't mean a crew cut, which I also don't recommend, but a decent haircut that is flattering. It's worth the money if you don't have a female friend who can decently trim your hair. Go to a nice salon--you get a little head massage and they make your hair smell nice and it's really all quite pleasant.

I'm saying this because I keep seeing pictures of boys that are cute now and weren't before or vice versa and the only real difference is the hair. In fact, I have a friend who I have dubbed "handsome." He wasn't called that before; he got a decent haircut, and he is quite the ladies' man now.

So dudes. For the ladies, for yourselves, listen to Steven Malkmus, and cut your hair.

2 comments:

Dan Gr said...

you really wanna trust this dude's advice on hair?

writeapostcard said...

Steve Malkmus is HOT. I stand by that statement. Even now. Still smokin'