Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A question

How does a person meet new people? Like boys. For making out. (And for the record, I'm not soliciting.)

See, I meet "new" people (half of whom I'm pretty sure I've met before but it was too dark and I was too drunk to remember), mostly in bars, almost always when fueled by alcohol. And the problem is, see, that I go to the same bars. Other new people go to the same bars too, so none of us are new, we are all old and uninterested. And I like the people I know, but I don't want to make out with anymore of them.

This being the case where does one meet new people? And no, I will not meet men over the internet. In Superbad, Seth Rogan and that other guy from SNL said to go to pumpkin patches and farmer's markets, but I don't like doing things during the day.

Maybe I'll just move out west and chart some new territory. I may lose a bet, but at least I'll be in the sunshine.

No comments: